This service is offered to public and private school organizations who are in need of support in the following areas:
Teachers' Professional Development
Technology integration focusing on assessments and student's portfolio
Music & movement integration
Early years reading strategies through read-aloud
Design of teacher instructional materials
Assessment tasks and criteria
Conceptual approach to learning and teaching
Physical education, Arts , Music Curricular and Co-Curricular Program Development
- Multiple DatesSat, Sep 24Online WebinarSep 24, 2022, 3:00 PM – 4:20 PMOnline WebinarThis webinar is a journey of the entire process of skills acquisition. We will focus on strategies and samples on how we could support students' learning from explorations up to the time we prepare them for assessments. Towards the end, we will look into the power of feedback in students' success.
- Sun, May 24Music, Movement and Literacy For Kids
- Thu, May 07Online via Google Meet
- Fri, May 24De La Salle Santiago Zobel SchoolMay 24, 2019, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PMDe La Salle Santiago Zobel School, University Ave, Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa, 1780 Metro Manila, PhilippinesMusic and movement taps into neural pathways that enable students to connect with ideas, concepts, and information through a fun, engaging and appropriate experiences that will support literacy development in the K-3 grade levels. Open to maximum of 3 teachers per school. (public schools)
- Tue, Jun 05De La Salle Santiago Zobel School
- Sat, May 19PhilippinesMay 19, 2018, 9:00 AMPhilippines, PhilippinesA webinar that focuses on presenting practical strategies to engage and support fun learning of music with High School students. The context of which is Philippine Public Schools wherein resources are limited and teachers' creativity is challenged with curriculum content.
- Wed, Apr 18Muntinlupa