ONLINE PRESCHOOL PIANO LESSONS
ONLINE learning for everyone has its own language and processes. Shifting to online would require some modifications and adjustments in the program so that the child can still learn in this unique environment, without compromising his safety, and need to interact, move and play.
- Parental guidance and support during and after the session (you will need to join in the class until your child feels safe and
becomes familiar with our routine)
- Setting up the audio, video requirements before and during the lessons
- Helping your child access the materials online for referencing and practice ( listening audio, visual support, videos etc)
- Preparing your child's materials based on the advanced notices from your teacher (mostly manipulatives, toys)
- Printing of music sheets (if provided by your teacher) so that it is supportive of your child's print awareness development
Recommended Program Pathway
1. Music and Movement Class
- This ideal class for absolute beginners with limited musical experiences
- Solo or individual depending on the goal and availability
- Depending on the child's progress, a child is recommended to proceed to the next phase of the program
2. Pre-school Piano/Ukulele Program
The music and movement program is still embedded in this program while the child begins to explore music through piano and/or
If you are ready to be part of your child's early journey in music...